Friday, May 09, 2003

so, i was blogging along... blog, blog, blog. Stardate- four zero niner- slipping away, work, school, everything. i just cant seem to put my finger on it, mothers day is on sunday and i have the privilidge to stand up in front of the whole congregation in church and give a speech on how great my mother is and everything. when i told her, she said, "You better start studying scriptural mothers!" she seemed really mad when i told her. i guess i'll figure it out.
POEM
i wish my toe could wander on its own,
then it could go to europe all alone.
with castles and museums there to see,
my toe could go and you could still have me.

Through Paris, London, Germany and Rome,
my toe could ride the train car all alone.
he could take pictures of all that he sees,
and bring back Photos with sweet memories.

we can sleep all wadded on the couch,
and wonder where my toe has gone today,
you can always hold me in your arms,
and wait for the return of Toe the Great!

No comments: