Sunday, January 11, 2009

I spent the last week in bed. I had some sort of flu. It always seems to intrigue me how i am sick during my vacation time, and when responsibility comes back around, I am magically healed. That is what happened this week. My plans to go skiing everyday were (painfully) dashed and instead I became more familiar with the insides of my eyelids and the interior of my room. It wasn't all a loss, however. I was able to assemble the SpokePOV kit that was so graciously given to me for Christmas. I was able to reassure myself of my soldering skills, while being rewarded with blinking lights and iconic images.

1 comment:

Jordan Huntington said...

I remember this, I also remember telling you the story of Twilight in greater detail than you probably wanted to hear, and just enough you do not actually have to read the books. You can thank me later for it one day, I bet you are wondering how it all turns out aren't you? Me too! You POV graphic is really cool though, everyone will look with envy. I imagine you took the video with your new camera. Sweet peas! K, adios.