Friday, February 13, 2004

Well at school the computers wont let me draw on the badical extreme website. Darn. But since I'm so extreme, I will just write something instead. Oh, so for the weekend, I will probably go skiing, not call any girls on valentines day (i'll just wait for them to call me, then I won't have to deal with rejection.) (besides, my P.U.L.S.e's are just waaaay too low for me to be callin ladies! That would be the noose around my neck!) and then talk to the bishop on Sunday to turn in my mission papers. And since Amy is probably the only person reading this-- you should give me a call if you wanna chill this weekend--583-9461- that's my number... Maybe we could play truth or dare jenga- i'll just hope I don't have to lick your bellybutton again... eeeewww....

No comments: