Wednesday, August 27, 2003

ok ok, first of all i want to get this out of my system- i have 17 pet hamsters and they all will be fed to the biggest chinchilla in the universe.
[that felt good]
but the real reason for me doing anything at all is for the love of my life. i think all of the obsessing and the drooling came at a very young age with the sole reason being this girl- i dont think i have stopped drooling completley. [ever!] but she is totally hot and she is the awsomest girl in the universe and the only reason for me not being a heap of lifless matter is because of her smile and her eyes.
list of things that come to my head as i type really fast and try to think of things:
bottle
fan blade
pencil sharpener
screwdriver
nail
bed
doorknob
gorb
trail mix
fruit salad
plum pie
geronimo!
lots of staples
and the final thing on my list of things is the typewriter.
i wish typewriters could hook up to the internet...
i will invent it.

No comments: