Friday, August 29, 2003

This was included in the reply to an E-mail of a person who cares about me...

But really, I think that college is turning me into an "adult." it really pisses me off, because that is the last thing that I want. I feel like as I walk down the animated street of adolescence I’m being pulled through the manhole of maturity by a bunch of ogres (I mean professors). But I just pull out the plastic ninja sword of childishness and stab them in the eye. I then utter the only thing that I truly know; a single phrase that has kept me from falling deep into the manhole of long days at the office and mid-life crises; the words that every child holds deep in their heart: " I don’t wanna grow up, I’m a toys-r-us kid." With a scowl, they turn their ugly heads, release their claws from my pants and slink back into the sewer of adulthood, looking back only to cringe from my pretentious magnificence beating down upon their faces. that’s kinda what college is like.

No comments: