Thursday, August 28, 2003

so, this is my "life on a page". and to awnser your question, marcie, that is my phone number. if you have no idea what i just said, than your name is not marcie and you should have just skipped it. Anyway, i want to start a question/ answer session. so You just e-mail me your questions, and i will try to awnser them. well, college is reallly hard and the only reason why i write so much here is this is my only 10 minutes of my day not spent studying, schooling, or attending fraternity affiliated activities, and i want to spend that 10 minutes venting, and sharing my problems, epiffanys, and brain juice with you...
but really, if you want to make me look stupid, than e-mail me a really hard question, and i will attempt to awnser it. NO QUESTIONS WILL BE LEFT UNAWNSERED! ( click the word (comments?) below this to e-mail me. )

No comments: